A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would u invest on a site that has paid u?

2 posters

Go down

Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Empty Would u invest on a site that has paid u?

Post by neon08 Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 am

My exact question really is... would you immediately invest (purchase ref or upgrade) on a site where you have received only a first payment so far?

neon08
V.I.P
V.I.P

Female Number of posts : 185
Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Empty Re: Would u invest on a site that has paid u?

Post by Admin Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:37 pm

i did in thinkbux...it depends on how fast the payment is...

i would hesitate to invest in a site that pays in more than 3 weeks
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 399
Mood : Love
Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://bestpayingptc-sites.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Empty Re: Would u invest on a site that has paid u?

Post by neon08 Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:45 pm

no regrets so far with Thinkbux? coz currently a lot of members in the Forum are complaining abt their purchased ref?

thanks 2 sharin'!

neon08
V.I.P
V.I.P

Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:05 pm

neon08 wrote:no regrets so far with Thinkbux? coz currently a lot of members in the Forum are complaining abt their purchased ref?

thanks 2 sharin'!

wats wrong with purchased refs in thinkbux...i bought 5 refs there and all active

invain i bought 5 refs in OSB...rarely someone clicks...there are many complaining abt refs in their forum

less risk is to go to crewbux... Wink .they say crewbux sell bots...who cares that when they pay...

i bought 5 refs there too and all are active
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Would u invest on a site that has paid u? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by neon08 Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 pm

agree! on the investor side, bot refs are more better than live refs.. Smile

i don't know much abt ThinkBux but I have seen a few members complainin abt their purchased refs in Forum...

I have not received payout yet from Crewbux... however, if i would consider investing there, by how much of the investment do you get back?

Edit (i've recomputed): I've already tried renting 30 refs at Neo and I guess at least 50% of invested amt was earned. My only complaint is, you are unable to withdraw or get back whatever amt is left on ur purchase/renting balance.

neon08
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:01 am

crewbux was under ddos attack and came back...they resumed payments from 4th...

where is the complain made in thinkbux forum about purchased forum
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by neon08 Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:40 am

on ThinkBux, i've read some in the General Chat section.. example:
http://forum.thinkbux.info/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3397
http://forum.thinkbux.info/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3054

but I think admin is in the works of replacing inactive refs this September but a lot or members have waited for replacements since Aug. The problem on refs probably occurred just recently~~ lucky u have active ones! Wink

neon08
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:08 pm

thnx for alerting me...i wanted to buy 5 refs now somewhere..changed my mind not to buy in thinkbux now...even crewbux has a long pending list to pay

thinking where to scratch
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by neon08 Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 pm

umm... Neobux? Laughing

neon08
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 pm

neon08 wrote:umm... Neobux? Laughing

i rented 30 refs there....at start i was getting around $0.50 a day including my clicks...for the last few days i don't think i getting even $0.40 a day Neutral
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by neon08 Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:45 pm

yeah me too! i am just keeping those who get to click at least 10 ads a day for me... out of the 30 rented refs, i only renewed 4 of them... the rest i'm just waitin to expire..

neon08
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by neon08 Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:38 pm

Great News! Zubux has now rent refs feature good for 1 month! I just rented 5 for start to see how it goes... Wink

neon08
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 pm

neon08 wrote:Great News! Zubux has now rent refs feature good for 1 month! I just rented 5 for start to see how it goes... Wink

can i know in how many does days zubux pay for standard members
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by neon08 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:49 am

Admin wrote:
can i know in how many does days zubux pay for standard members
my first payment received as a standard member was received in less than 24hrs! Very Happy

neon08
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down