A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mahesh_8888 Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:18 pm

This is not joke you just sign in the below link and then you will believe me and thank me for ever

The link is given below:

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=poonasamoht

[The key to the ultimate Hidden Treasure Laughing

Last edited by mahesh_8888 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the next did not turn bold)

mahesh_8888
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 2
GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Duplicate thread
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 399
Mood : Love
GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100GET Paid over 5$ per click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://bestpayingptc-sites.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down