A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout

3 posters

Go down

What is the best instant paying PTC site?

Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout I_vote_lcap100%Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout I_vote_lcap0%Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout I_vote_lcap0%Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Empty Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout

Post by moinuddin14 Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:58 pm

Hi Friends Cool ,
If any one of you are interested in your referral link exchange please let me know.

This site is having 0.5$ as minimum payout and that too they will pay to paypal.Join soon so that you can accumulate more in paypal
http://www.buxybux.com/register.php?r=moinuddin14

Any one interested with any link exchange or you can join directly as this is looking very good.You can reach the minimum also very quickly as each click is of 0.01$ and also referral click the same (i guess, if wrong let me know i will edit it).After joining PM me.If you have any link exchange let me know.I will check the list of PTC sites and will let you know.Let's make a good deal.

Last edited by moinuddin14 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : According to the admin only one link per post and also no colors in the subject.)

moinuddin14
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 6
Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Empty Re: Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout

Post by ralvin Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:05 pm

with my Buxout ?

Pm sent

Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Banner2

ralvin
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 47
Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Empty sorry dear i am alreay at there

Post by moinuddin14 Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:52 am

Please let me know if you are having any other.I wish to join under you if you wish to join under me at any of the PTC sites mentioned above.

moinuddin14
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 6
Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Empty Re: Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout

Post by ralvin Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:54 pm

ralvin
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 47
Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Referral exchange with site which is having 0.50$ as minimum cashout Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sudharao Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:00 am

Hi,

I would like to join under anyone's referral links, if they join under mine. Please contact me at premamaganti@yahoo.com asap.

Thanks,
Sudha

sudharao
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Female Number of posts : 35

Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down