A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners.

Go down

Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners. Empty Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners.

Post by eveeee Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:41 am

A great site (reviewed at http://cosmicscache.blogspot.com )
Fun to play, earn hidden cash and points to get to the top of the leaderboard both daily and monthly.
Get to the top daily and earn $10
Get to the top monthly and earn $100
Earn points by voting, guessing correct answers and entering contests.
Have already been to top of leaderboard and will attempt to show you proof if I can work out how to.
Money goes up quite quickly even without hitting the leaderboard.
PM me with your name and email and I will send an invite. This is the only way to refer. From here do the same to others. Earn 1500 points for a referral that signs up plus 5 cents.
Thanks Eve Smile Smile

eveeee
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Female Number of posts : 20
Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.cosmicscache.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners. Empty Re: Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners.

Post by eveeee Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:24 am

If anyone is interested in joining up then either pm your email to me or just visit the site direct at sizzlefizzle.com and under referrer enter my email evefasham@hotmail.com
No downlines as such on this site, but for each that joins up you earn 500 points which all helps towards winning on the leaderboard.
Thanks

eveeee
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Female Number of posts : 20
Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sizzlefizzle. A voting site, where you try to predict the winners. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.cosmicscache.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down