A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program

2 posters

Go down

TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Empty TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program

Post by ralvin Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Cool site that lets you get referrals for own PTC/other site by using credits. You can easily get substantial amounts of credits by signing up under other people's sites, clicking on banners, buying them, and referring people to the site.

TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Banner1

Join TargetRefs and Receive your free Refs

Just complete 1 offer to start getting free Referral Very Happy

ralvin
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 47
TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Empty Re: TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program

Post by muhudu Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Great site.
I signed up and got credits for 3 sign ups.

muhudu

muhudu
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 7
TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Empty Re: TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program

Post by ralvin Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:03 am

yeah, very nice site to get refs.

ralvin
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 47
TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100TargetRefs --- Best Place to get Referral for your Program Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down