A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.)

Go down

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) Empty Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.)

Post by vikboi28 Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 am

Hey,

My name is Vik and I want to let you know about http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=Vikboi28 <------Free Registration

This is one of the best "Get Paid To" sites you will ever come across. You don't need a credit card like most other sites. You don't need to refer a single person to receive any of your prizes or payments. And most importantly, it's not a SCAM and I can prove it. But you can get paid by check, you can have the money sent instantly to your PayPal account, E-Gold account, Alert account, Liberty Reserve account, or you can spend your points that you earn to buy anything you want on Amazon.

A few ways that you can earn points.is by completing offers, surveys, refering other users, or playing games. But most of the offers are quick, very easy to do, and 100% Free. I just received my first prizes. (The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air 1st Season)

I know, you're probably thinking 'How is that possible!' well, its possible because advertisers place their links on the points2shop website. Then members like myself go and complete the offers that we are interested in. When i do an offer, points2shop gets paid for bringing me to that advertisers website. When points2shop gets paid, they give me a portion of that payment so that i can then get things from amazon.com.

And if you want some proof that other members of the website are actually receiving their prizes/payments, then check out my blog.

My Blog #1
http://freestufffromamazon.blogspot.com/

My Blog #2
http://vikboi28.wordpress.com/

You'll Love P2S

* Earn points, earn cash
with free offers, games, referral rewards, and contests.
* Choose your own free rewards
choose free rewards from anything at Amazon.com!
* Amazon orders sent daily
there is no waiting, prizes arrive as soon as possible!
* Refer friends to earn even more
Earn up to $1.00 right away then 15% of their earnings lifetime!
* Points2Shop is for real
93458 members cashed out $110646.89 (live statistics)!

Ways To Get Paid
PayPal - $1 Minimum Payout
Alertpay - $1 Minimum Payout
E-Gold - $0 Minimum Payout
Liberty Reserve - $0 Minimum Payout
Check $5 Minimum
Amazon Gift Card - $10 Minimum

Referrals
For Every Referral - $1
1st Level Referrals - 15%
2nd Level Referrals - 3%
3rd Level Referrals - 2%

If you follow these 5 steps you will start off with $3.00 in your account.

Steps For Signing Up

1. Copy/Paste http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=Vikboi28 <------Free Registration
2. Click on the banner that says, "It's Fun and Free Sign Up."
3. Fill out the information with your valid address/name/email etc. (So that way they know where & who to ship your prizes/payments to. Once you're done they'll send you an email that you'll need to confirm in order to activate your account.
4. Go to "Account" and click on "Phone Verification." You will get a voice message with the code. Wrote down the code on a piece of paper.
5. Go back to "Phone Verification" and type in the code in the box and hit submit.

The Proof Is In The Payments
Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_15

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF3
Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF35

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF4

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_15

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_23

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_20
Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_22

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF1

vikboi28
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 2
Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) Empty Re: Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.)

Post by vikboi28 Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:32 am

The Proof Is In The Payments
Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_29

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_25

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_26

Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_27
Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) PROOF_28

If you follow these 5 steps you will start off with $3.00 in your account. (Confirm Email & Phone #)

1. Copy/Paste http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=Vikboi28 <------Free Registration
2. Click on the banner that says, "It's Fun and Free Sign Up."
3. Fill out the information with your valid name/address/email etc. (So that way they know who & where to ship your prizes/payments to. Once you're done they'll send you an email that you'll need to confirm in order to activate your account.
4. Go to "Account" and click on "Phone Verification." You will get a voice message with the code. Wrote down the code on a piece of paper.
5. Go back to "Phone Verification" and type in the code in the box and hit submit.

vikboi28
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 2
Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Make Money Online (LOTS OF PROOF, Free Reg. No CC Req.) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down