A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch)

2 posters

Go down

PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Empty PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch)

Post by rf2k Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:35 am

Hi i am looking for people to sign up to my PTCnation as my referral. I will sign up to one of your sites in return.
I am an active clicker and hope you will be too. please sign up to the link below and then reply to this topic
with the website you wish me to sign up to.

http://ptcnation.org/?ref=0674c6950b

I am already a member of these sites:

Paid to click
Paid-bux
sandra cliks
PTC nation
Buxout
Desiclix
P2Cdaily
Arabux
Bux instant
Osobux
taketheglobe
xtrabux
Massive PTC
Adandel
Epicclicks
Baybux
BuxP
Clean invest
Oldschoolbux
Cashmybux
Clickmybux
Makemybux
Foxcash
Earn10bux
Wordlinx

rf2k
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 20
PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Empty Re: PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch)

Post by dreamhaxxor Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:50 pm

join under me in http://idealbux.com/?r=dreamhaxxor
and i will join under you

dreamhaxxor
Professional Clicker
Professional Clicker

Male Number of posts : 53
PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Empty Re: PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch)

Post by rf2k Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:08 am

sorry i have just signed up to that one under someone else. Have you got another site?

rf2k
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhaxxor Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:35 pm

dreamhaxxor
Professional Clicker
Professional Clicker

Male Number of posts : 53
PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100PTCnation - Instant payments (pre-launch) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rf2k Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:45 am

I have signed up to your e-clickz. Can you join my PTC nation now? The username i have used to sign up to your site is rf2k. thanks.

rf2k
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down