A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch.

3 posters

Go down

ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Empty ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch.

Post by dreamhaxxor Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:22 pm

ref me in
http://ptcnation.org/?ref=0c915cb747
and i will ref you in a ptc site

dreamhaxxor
Professional Clicker
Professional Clicker

Male Number of posts : 53
ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Empty Re: ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch.

Post by methadone91 Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:04 am

hello. it's me again ,can i exchange your ptcnation with waoIndia.com? PM me. thx

methadone91
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Male Number of posts : 9
ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Empty Re: ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch.

Post by Admin Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:27 pm

i joined under u....here is my link
http://www.oldschoolbux.com/?r=minfas
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 399
Mood : Love
ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Right_bar_bleue

http://bestpayingptc-sites.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhaxxor Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:15 pm

joined under you

dreamhaxxor
Professional Clicker
Professional Clicker

ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:26 pm

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100ptcnation ::you doesn't have to click until the lauch. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhaxxor Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:54 pm

replaced

dreamhaxxor
Professional Clicker
Professional Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:58 pm

u r in
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down