A place to find on how to make money online
This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum is to be deleted. I have no time in managing and maintaining this forum. This forum was created to help each others in finding referrals.

This forum was not an income generator. I need time for my personal work and other online activities.

Therefore, i am going to delete this forum in a few days

For more details, contact the administrator of this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paid me - proof

Go down

paid me - proof Empty paid me - proof

Post by ANGEEELICA Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:49 pm

http://www.makethatdollar.com/?ref=ANGEEELICA", is a site where you complete offers( paid to sign up) , have section of pay to click , they payd me twice and wait for the third payment, minimum payout is 1$ in paypal, monnybookers or alertpay, here is the proof taken from my account paypal
Apr. 3, 2009 Payment From Day Online Solutions, LLC CompletedDetails paid me - proof Pixel
$1.31 USD
Mar. 27, 2009 Payment From Day Online Solutions, LLC CompletedDetails paid me - proof Pixel
$1.00 USD they dont take fees for payment

ANGEEELICA
Amateur Clicker
Amateur Clicker

Female Number of posts : 11
paid me - proof Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100paid me - proof Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down